• Blog from client Michelle Dickstein where she tells of her experience regarding our private sessions with her young daughter and the unexpected healing of dark/hurtful thoughts.
• Press from “Beautification Project” of Total Living Center from The Akronist as well as The Canton Repository.
• Video from The Akronist followed by one from Akron Public Schools highlighting my collaborative class with The Yoga Summit called Stillness, Movement & Music.
• Feature article in RoadKing Magazine:
“Truck Drivers Turn to Meditation to Reduce Stress on the Road.“
• Article in Fleet Owner Magazine:
“Some Truckers Finding Stress Relief in Meditation.”
• Business section in the Akron Beacon Journal:
“CEO on a Mission to Spread Mindfulness.”
• Podcast (#36) with My Seven Chakras out of Canada regarding the positive influences of meditation & mindfulness on aging, brain wave patterns and life in general.
• Just Be’s story online with Sivana East.
• Podcast on the AudioRoad Network for the trucking community.
• The Mind, Body & Spirit TV show.
• Just Be’s presentation at the University of Akron featured in the Buchtelite, an independent student voice of the University of Akron.
• Articles in The Akronist:
(1) Mindfulness in the Classroom: Is Meditation a Key to Behavioral Success?
(2) One Year Anniversary From Infection
(3) Teacher Shares Story of Record Recovery from Brain Surgeries
(4) Working Class Vegan Man: The Healthy Power of Meditation
OUR ARTICLES & INTERVIEWS:
• See Just Be’s contributions to the HuffPost.
• Article in The Braided Way: A Teacher Who Connects Heart and Soul
• Forward in the American release of Tim Stead’s book Mindfulness and Christian Spirituality: Making Space for God
• Audio interview with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, ranked by Forbes in 2009 as number five when calculating the seven most powerful people in India. He is also a humanitarian, spiritual teacher and founder of the Art of Living. He answers… “Can anyone be happy?”
• Interview with Dr. Rick Hanson (neuropsychologist, author and mindfulness pioneer) as he discusses the proven benefits of mindfulness and its appropriateness in all settings from educational to corporate… to life in general. Listen here.
• Read the interview with Elizabeth Lesser, Co-Founder of the Omega Institute and NY Times bestselling author. Her books: Broken Open: How Difficult Times Can Help Us Grow and The Seeker’s Guide: Making your Life a Spiritual Adventure.
• Hear the interview with Dr. Judith Orloff, MD. Transforming the face of psychiatry, Dr. Orloff is an assistant clinical professor of psychiatry at UCLA and author of the New York Times and international bestseller Emotional Freedom.
• Read the interview with Sarah McLean, director of Sedona Meditation Training and Retreats and one of the founding directors of the Chopra Center of Wellbeing with Dr. Deepak Chopra.
• Hear the interview with Sona Mehring, former CEO & Founder of CaringBridge.org, a website dedicated to bridging communication when health challenges arise. Sona was named one of 2011’s “Most Influential Women in Technology” by Fast Company.
• Eden’s articles on Soulseeds: Perils of Positivity, Five Mindfulness Exercises for Those Who Need It ASAP
• On The Waking Times: Four Quick Mindfulness Exercises